26 September 2021
Our Dear Valued Clients,
Amidst this pandemic, we are hoping you are in top health and good circumstance. The G&M Flores Hospital remains true to our commitment to serve, however, due to uncontrollable influx of patients due to closure of some key healthcare facilities in Lae, our manpower has experienced exhaustion and fatigue emotionally and physically especially with the recent unexplained deaths in the community.
We still encourage everyone to be vigilant on the COVID “Niupela Pasin” and information drive on mass vaccination to protect everyone.
For now, the management has decided to limit our services to allow minimum interaction between patients, ensuring less exposure and maintaining social distancing and to have enough time for hospital disinfection process.
- All patients will be seen in the triage tent area starting 27/09/2021.
- We encourage appointments by reaching us through our facebook page/email or phone: G&M FLORES HOSPITAL https://www.facebook.com/gmfloreshospital ; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (highly preferred); Phone: 472-3302 local 116 for telephone consults.
- We limit seeing patients to maximum of 10 patients per hour to avoid congestion.
- Purchase orders can be attached to your appointment letters for easy procurement of medications and services.
- We only open from 8:30am- 4:00pm on Mondays thru Fridays. 9:00 am-12nn on Saturdays and Sundays. OB-Gynecology Clinic is closed on Thursdays. Laboratory is open daily from 8:30am to 5:00pm only.
- We are close after 5pm daily starting 27th September 2021 until further notice.
- Annual Medical Examinations, Pre-employments, Review and Well-patient Visits will be as scheduled by the Attending Physician. Please email us for details.
- Attached is our Flow Chart for Visits at the Clinic.
- Birthing mothers, elective and emergency cases such as trauma will be treated individually depending on the case by the attending physician.
- We do not allow walk-in laboratories from outside clinics, Xrays and Ultrasound procedures.
- We do not do COVID tests.
- We limit laboratories to MPS only unless requested by our attending doctors.
- This clinic flow protocol will be reviewed after October 31, 2021 for revisions.
- Baby/ child immunization is “by appointment” only effective immediately. Call or text Dr. Noemi Juele at 73090973 for appointment schedule.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
For your guidance,
G&M FLORES HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT